How long will it take to receive my order?
- Delivery times will vary depending on your location. We partner with Australia Post and use E- Parcel for the majority of orders. All online orders are dispatched from our Brisbane shop and warehouse. Scrubs and accessories are all in stock and will generally ship same day if order placed by 2pm.
- Uniforms and workwear are ordered especially for you generally ship in 10 - 15 working days, however we will always endeavour to ship your items as soon as possible.
- If you have any questions at all, please contact our customer service team on 07 33683554 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- *Allow an additional 7 working days for embroidery and an additional 5 days for setting up of a new digitised embroidered logo.
Can I track my order?
- Yes! Once your order has shipped with Australia Post you will receive a confirmation email with your consignment ID and tracking information.
What size am I?
- First things first, check our size chart, there is one with every product.
- Wonderwork is a classic, relaxed fit which allows for mobility and ease of movement.
- Wonderwork Pro, W123 & Thrive are a modern fit which cut closer to the body for a flattering more contoured look whilst still allowing for flexibility and movement. If you like room to move in your scrubs, consider going up a size with the modern fit items.
- Biz Scrubs - a classic fit, please use the sizing chart on each product.
- Koi Scrubs - classic & modern fit. Please use the sizing chart on each product.
- Biz Collection - Sizing charts which show half chest measurements
If the garment measurements say “Half Chest” then choose a similar garment from your wardrobe that you are comfortable wearing. Lay it down on a flat surface and measure it from left to right across the chest, about 2cm below the arms.
This is the half chest measurement of the garment. Then using the sizing information for the garment you want to order, choose the size with the closest half chest measurement to your own garment.
Do you have short or tall pants?
Yes! Most of our scrub pants come in multiple lengths. The Wonderwink Pro, W123, & Thrive scrubs come with petite and tall pant options. For the men they have Short & Tall options. We keep some of the regular length in some colours as part of our core collection in the Navy & Black, however we can order petite or tall pants for you and they will be shipped to you in approximately 15 working days.
Please note - see each product for information on which styles & colours ship in 48 hours.
What are limited edition prints?
Limited Edition prints are available for a limited time until they sellout, refreshed frequently and usually sell out FAST. If you miss out on a style, don't worry — there will be something else soon! It is a good idea to order your Christmas printed scrubs early, as these are very popular.
Do you offer embroidery?
Yes! At Smilewear we have been offering embroidery for over 20 years. Our in house embroidery team can embroider everything from your own logo, to simply a few lines of text. We also have many hospital and stock logos ready to go. Simply ask, if we don’t have your hospital logo ready to go we’ll quickly get it organized for you.
Can I return an embroidered item?
How much does embroidery cost?
- $48 for a new set up of logo
- $15 per logo
- $10 for 2 rows of text only
Please note - embroidery can only be done on new items purchased from Smilewear. Embroidery must be ordered at the time of purchase.
Do I need to have my scrub embroidered to be tax deductible?
You can claim a deduction for the cost of buying and cleaning: occupation-specific clothing, protective clothing and unique, distinctive uniforms. You can claim a deduction for occupation-specific clothing. This means it is specific to your occupation, is not every day in nature and allows the public to easily recognize your occupation.
For more details on tax deductibility please visit the ATO website.
Our team members are different shapes and sizes, how can I find a uniform for everyone?
Our scrubs, uniforms and tunics are designed to fit and flatter almost all body shapes. To outfit a team, we recommend ordering 2-3 garments initially, in different style/sizes – your team can then determine their correct size and exchange where necessary. Contact our friendly staff for assistance.
Is there a shop I can come in and try the scrubs?
- The Smilewear Medical Scrubs shop is located in Brisbane, Queensland Shop 4/482 Stafford Rd, Stafford QLD 4053
- Opening hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm and Saturday & Sunday 10am - 4pm
- No appointment is necessary - and we are open to the public.
Does your team/group need new uniforms?
- Our friendly staff can help with this. See the information page for groups & our sample service.
Can I return an item?